Thursday, June 23, 2011

SFW: Summer Days by Woodland-Mel

Summer Days


Link's got more bitches then the west Kakariko Kennel Club!

Here we have Link with Zelda, Malon, Anju, Ruto, Saria, Navi, Impa, Nabooru, Din, Nayru, Farore, & Epona leaving the beach after a joyous summer day.   
"I also wanted to draw a piece where the girls weren't actually chasing or fighting over Link".
I like how Malon & Zelda seem to be enjoying each other's company a hell of a lot  more than usual. Plus check out Malon's Daisy Duke themed clothes with her scarf as a boob wrap. and then there's Zelda's Sheik/Gibdo motif that looks like it would stay on for about 3 minutes of moderate exertion. I like the stone eye head band.

Nabooru's got some torpedo tits like vintage play boy girls. I like the way Woodland Mel made sure to give her a more pronounced nose then the rest of the girls but still kept it attractive in a different sort of way.    

Saria is there because A: She is a Sage now and B: The 3 Goddesses are present as well so they would just magic her safe passage over non Lost Woods land.

I don't like that come hither stare that Epona is giving me }:<

No comments:

Post a Comment